Training today for the opportunities of tomorrow.
We are specialized in:
- Welder Skill Training.
- Welding Procedure Qualification.
- Welder Qualification Testing.
- Non-Destructive Testing Training to ASNT level 1 and 2 Certification in RT,UT,PT,ET,and VT.
- AWS CWI Preparatory classes.
- Appreciation of Codes and Standards Course
- Technical Training on welding like welding for the Non-Welder.
- Sales of welding consumables, accessories and books.
- API Training / Certification Courses.
- Calibration of Welding Machines
- Hard face surfacing of Non Magnetic materials with Tungsten Carbide Inserts
- Manpower Supply
- Digital Radiography
- Third Party Inspection
- Welding Software
- Welding procedures and approvals to ASME IX.
- Appreciation of AWS D1.1code.
- Appreciation of API 1104 standards.
- Non destructive testing training to ASNT level 1 and 2 in RT,MT,UT etc.
- CWI preparatory classes.
Welder Skill Courses:
(a) Entry Level – Welder Certificate in structural/Pipe welding using the S.M.A.W. Welding processes.
Entry requirement: Must be from 18 years and above and has good understanding of English.
(b) Advanced Level – Welder Certificate in Pipe welding using G.T.A.W welding process.
Entry requirement: Must be from 18 years and above and must have completed and passed level 1 or would be required to take level 1 written and skill test at his or her expense.
(c) Expert Level –Welder Certificate in structural and pipe welding of stainless steel materials using S.M.A.W. and G.T.A.W welding processes.
Entry requirement: Must be from 18 years and above, must have successfully completed level 2, or would be required to do level 2 written and skill test at his or her expense.